Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What's New Wednesday

Wednesdays at For the Love of Scrap are for sharing what's new in the world of scrapbooking.

Today's find is a set of acrylic stamps Boy Zahn's Life by Little Yellow Bicycle. This set is targeted at the crafter with boys. This doesn't apply to me. I have all girls. Though, it didn't prevent me from buying this set. I loved the 'Top 10 List' and the large arrow that says 'check this out.' It will work perfectly with my Sketch #29. With the exception of the 'boy' stamp, I think the rest are fairly unisex.

I also love that for those of you who are journalphobic, the 'top 10 list' and circle journal box are perfect. Just stamp the image and write on the lines. No worries that your lines aren't straight or that you don't have enough to say to fill the space. Just write a few quick lines and you're off to your next layout.

It's rare to find a great 'boy' stamp set. But, this is one of them. I'd love to see what you've created using this stamp set. Please feel free to post your creations on our Google Group here.

Happy Scrappin',
Colleen

No comments: