Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pencil Lines Design Team Search


Pencillines.com is looking for a new Pencil Lines Designer. I applied to be part of the Pencil Lines Design Team. Here is my layout entry based on their sketch along with the companion page I created.

Even if I'm not chosen I'm really pleased with how my layouts turned out.

Supplies used: background and blue and pink squares by KI Memories. Light pink paper by Colorbok. blue hydrangea flowersicon and 5-petal pink flowersiconfrom Oriental Trading Company. Ink is Color Box pigment ink in orchid and sky blue, stickers by Current.

Tools used: Fiskars 12-Inch Euro Paper Trimmer and EK Success' Medium Corner Rounder Punch

Enjoy,

Colleen

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Good luck with your pencil lines submission! You've got some really nice sketches. I'll be bookmarking and back to try them!

Colleen Mulder-Seward said...

Welcome, Sharon! I can't wait to see your completed layouts. ^_^ Colleen